Fire Tony Chant

Texsox

On 8/13/2022 at 9:48 AM, Paulie4Pres said:

Upgrade the defense at....DH?

Didn’t you get TLR’s statement about being “new school?”

it’s that kind of innovative thinking that has the baseball world talking.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Texas fired Chris Woodward.  Damn, the caulfield seal of approval gets another one!

I have never once said anything either positive or negative about Chris Woodward.

Tony Beasley I know through Jeff Banister's staff and his time in the Pirates' minor leagues.  He's pretty solid.

21 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It just doesn't make any sense. If you can walk him on a 1-2 count with guys on 2nd and 3rd why can't you walk him at the beginning of the at bat with runners on 1st and 2nd? You make the bases loaded no matter what. And Gonzalez is hitting .300 with less than 200 ABs 

Do you think he knows how universally hated he is and how he’s made fun of on a daily basis? Is he just oblivious to it and surrounded by yes man who blow smoke up his asshole? Or do you think he just doesn’t care? Like in his mind he is doing Jerry a huge favor coming out of retirement to “lead” this team to right Jerry’s “biggest regret”.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Do you think he knows how universally hated he is and how he’s made fun of on a daily basis? Is he just oblivious to it and surrounded by yes man who blow smoke up his asshole? Or do you think he just doesn’t care? Like in his mind he is doing Jerry a huge favor coming out of retirement to “lead” this team to right Jerry’s “biggest regret”.

He's an arrogant, egotistical, narcissist. He thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and we are mere peasants. He could not care less what we think or say. If he EVER steps down it will be because "today's players are just uncoachable", not because the game has passed him by and he is the laughingstock of baseball. That's just my opinion.....I  could be wrong. 

• Like 2
  • TLR 1