GT 6/12: TEX @ SOX, 1:10 PM CT, NBCSC

45 minutes ago, flavum said:

Giolito is on the Score now as I drink my morning coffee and eat my Werther’s Originals.

(softball interview by his friend, Cody Decker. No mention of the manager)

A player is never going to trash his manager publicly, so if I were interviewing him I'd just avoid the subject rather than get a guy one the record saying something good about him.

2 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

A player is never going to trash his manager publicly, so if I were interviewing him I'd just avoid the subject rather than get a guy one the record saying something good about him.

This. No reason to bring it up tbh. 

Would imagine Grandal to the IL, Seby up.

Would also like to see one of Lambert/Sousa down (if not both) and Haseley back up today. Might as well have another outfielder that is actually an outfielder

4 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I’d guess Lucas said not to ask about it before the interview even started. Any normal interviewer would have asked about the fans chanting at the end of the game.

9 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Someone really must have gotten in TLR's ear for us to get three decent lineups in a row.

Maybe he is getting help from someone . also, would like Mendick behind Burger for protection . i'm a big Engel fan, but he is just not hitting like Mendick.

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

Maybe he is getting help from someone . also, would like Mendick behind Burger for protection . i'm a big Engel fan, but he is just not hitting like Mendick.

Notice I said decent.  Good is too much to ask for with this drunken clown.