GT 6/12: TEX @ SOX, 1:10 PM CT, NBCSC

Just now, SoxAce said:

0 shot he tore his ACL with him still being in the dugout.

You would think so, but the Sox also have had two injuries in the past year or so where the player thought they were fine and it ended up being bad (Eloy and Lynn)

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Len Kasper mentioned on TV that he didn’t believe he was available for whatever reason

Tweaked his back pitching with a 5 run lead in the bottom of the 9th on Friday. Brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Soxfest said:

Kenny is involved in every single decision he just hides under desk when things are bad!

I think I can't stand kenny more than Hahn. I hate Hahn for being a wuss

• Like 1

Just now, JoshPR said:

I think I can't stand kenny more than Hahn. I hate Hahn for being a wuss

And I will say KW at least was able to put together a WS winner.  Hahn had quite possibly the worst one year stretch of General Managing I have ever seen.

• Like 1

Ruiz giving up a 3 run homer in the 11th is exactly why we had to win it in the 10th as we were running of quality pitchers.  Texas manager outmanaged our HOF manager by walking Abreu and Burger and we are stuck with Harrison hitting in a game winning situation.  Len mentioned that Abreu led the majors in double plays hit last season, with 13 more than the second closest.  A lot of that was due to never running or hit and run with Abreu at the plate.  

Just now, hankchifan said:

Ruiz giving up a 3 run homer in the 11th is exactly why we had to win it in the 10th as we were running of quality pitchers.  Texas manager outmanaged our HOF manager by walking Abreu and Burger and we are stuck with Harrison hitting in a game winning situation.  Len mentioned that Abreu led the majors in double plays hit last season, with 13 more than the second closest.  A lot of that was due to never running or hit and run with Abreu at the plate.  

Rangers’ crew nailed it.  Just throw low and away, he’ll pull hook it.

• Like 1