GT 6/12: TEX @ SOX, 1:10 PM CT, NBCSC

Just now, Tnetennba said:

He landed funny a couple of times and the last time turned his ankle.  Didn’t even throw a pitch after the trainer came out. 

and the same thing happened the last game that he pitched i think . he kept messing around with the mound, and couldn't get comfortable . very weird..

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What the fuck happened to Kopech and how bad did it look?  I just got home and missed what happened.  At least he was able to exit on his own two feet.

It didn’t look that bad. He jammed his left ankle planting. Hopefully just a tweaked ankle and he’ll be fine in short order. As we all know, twisting your ankle can hurt like hell at the moment but be alright in a week or so. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

It didn’t look that bad. He jammed his left ankle planting. Hopefully just a tweaked ankle and he’ll be fine in short order. As we all know, twisting your ankle can hurt like hell at the moment but be alright in a week or so. 

Yeah, he seemed to moving fairly all things considered when he walked off the field.  Hopefully he just misses a start or two.

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Hope you are right.

2 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

and the same thing happened the last game that he pitched i think . he kept messing around with the mound, and couldn't get comfortable . very weird..

The other strange thing is this is right at the beginning of the game. The only one making divots is him. The mound should be pristine.  Must be something with his delivery.

4 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Do other teams suffer from these types of injuries like we do? 

I watch a lot of out of town baseball and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many freak injuries as this club the past few seasons. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whitesoxwin said:

Sheesh, just when you think it can't get any worse for the White Sox this happens. What does it take to get rid of all this bad luck this team has been enduring?

5 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

#FireTLR to break this injury curse