GT 6/13 White Sox V Tigers 6:10 Chgo Time - Bastard Time

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

@southsider2k5 was mocking me a couple weeks ago for saying the offense was going to heat up. I’d say they’ve heated up!

Sure if they take 2/3 from Houston...we can say the offense is actually alive again.   

Or they we htorically bad so something had to give at some point against teams like Tigers or Royals.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial.

Or Rodriguez the singer (not Eduardo) on stage...in Detroit of all places.

Oh my I had memory holed that hair on fire Pepsi commercial.....yikes.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Sure if they take 2/3 from Houston...we can say the offense is actually alive again.   

Or they we htorically bad so something had to give at some point against teams like Tigers or Royals.

They scored 14 runs in 3 games against LA. Not earth shattering but nearly 5 runs a game against a quality pitching staff like LA is something. They’re clearly trending in the right direction on offense. Abreu can carry an offense on his back when he heats up.

13 minutes ago, wegner said:

Didn't see the Lynn McEwing argument earlier.  Interesting.

Very much so. Missed most of the game but sounds like it was over some defensive positioning. In any event, some fire around this club is sorely needed. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, wegner said:

Didn't see the Lynn McEwing argument earlier.  Interesting.

It was definitely about defensive positioning. On Clemens 1st hit they had Leury deep in the hole at 2nd but Mendick was not to his left of 2nd base. He was more on the SS side of 2nd base. The hit went right past Lynn's left side which in most cases is gobbled up by the 2nd baseman or in a shift the SS playing there. After the hit went through ,Lynn made a motion with his hand toward that hole like "why the hell wasn't someone there ?"

• Thanks 1