GT 6/13 White Sox V Tigers 6:10 Chgo Time - Bastard Time

Just now, fathom said:

Sad thing is he’s worse now than he’s been all year.  I almost hope there is something very wrong with his legs in order to explain this.  He’s going to be out of baseball in a year if this continues.

They're not going to DFA him until June '24 at the earliest. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Sad thing is he’s worse now than he’s been all year.  I almost hope there is something very wrong with his legs in order to explain this.  He’s going to be out of baseball in a year if this continues.

It’s hard to hit .120

1 minute ago, fathom said:

No, he will occupy a roster space just like Danks until the bitter end due to the payroll committed and Hahn's ego.

Just now, fathom said:

Too bad, would love to turn around and trade him at the deadline.  Could get you some quality back.

Had a lot of hope for a playoff series win heading in to this year, now just hoping Lynn, Grandal, Liam and Kelly can all get/stay healthy enough to get dealt.  What a dogshit season. 

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I wonder if he's broken or if he just doesn't care about baseball now that he has his fat contract

He has been paid I don’t think he cares one way or another.

Edited by Soxfest