GT 6/13 White Sox V Tigers 6:10 Chgo Time - Bastard Time

Just now, fathom said:

He makes so much sense for the Dodgers

If he develops that slurve that they teach their guys...watch out. They basically revived Andrew Heaney before his elbow got hurt. 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

He makes so much sense for the Dodgers

For comparison sake Quintana had a 4.02 fip and a 1.32 whip when he was traded for cease and Jimenez 

Edited by T R U

Just now, T R U said:

For comparison sake Quintana had a 4.02 era and a 1.32 whip when he was traded for cease and Jimenez 

If you can get Bobby MIller for Giolito you absolutely do it. 

7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Lynn pissed off at McEwing for something. 

I have no doubt at all it was about positioning on the Clemens hit.

I see it a lot with Sox hitters if you hit it just to the left of the pitcher there's usually the 2nd baseman right there to gobble it up. They had a shift on for Clemens but Mendick wasn't on the left side of 2nd base.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chw42 said:

If you can get Bobby MIller for Giolito you absolutely do it. 

I mean, they have to trade him right? There’s no way he’s taking the Jerry special and they can’t possibly let him walk for a crappy pick

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I have no doubt at all it was about positioning on the Clemens hit.

I see it a lot with Sox hitters if you hit it just to the left of the pitcher there's usually the 2nd baseman right there to gobble it up. They had a shift on for Clemens but Mendick wasn't on the left side of 2nd base.

That makes a lot of sense. I bet he wasn't happy he gave up the first ML hit to a guy who was 0-17. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

You think that they'd still get a lot for him with the stuff and performance decline? 

I'm not so sure. 

He has a great 3 year track record. I'm sure that'll matter more to teams than a few bad starts after getting COVID.