Soxtalk TMZ - Tim Anderson knocked up a woman that isn't his wife

ron883

The text in that tweet is bordering on jibberish... I feel like we got almost the exact same rumour last season, with the same crappy quality.

Have no idea how to rate the credibility of it.

Maybe not worthy of Soxtalk?

Just saying.

8 minutes ago, KipWellsFan said:

The text in that tweet is bordering on jibberish... I feel like we got almost the exact same rumour last season, with the same crappy quality.

Have no idea how to rate the credibility of it.

Maybe not worthy of Soxtalk?

Just saying.

it is. which at least the responses are mostly jokes which shows hopefully nobody cares. his job is to punch in, play baseball, and that's all i care about. 

Nobody has a perfect life and nobody here should impress they're a better person than anderson. 

4 minutes ago, Texsox said:

As long as he doesn't drive drunk I'm ok. 

yeah, not sure why anyone cares about stuff like this.

tim was caught cheating last year on the interwebs. Luckily Tim isn't playing the game of husband professionally, because I'd wipe the floor with him there!

Anyone looking to an athlete as their be-a-good-husband example is looking in the wrong place, that's for sure!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, he gone. said:

it is. which at least the responses are mostly jokes which shows hopefully nobody cares. his job is to punch in, play baseball, and that's all i care about. 

Nobody has a perfect life and nobody here should impress they're a better person than anderson. 

Of course it matters. When you’re trying to lead a double life or keep things like this from your wife, it’s a huge mental distraction. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Until this is officially proven true and not hearsay, this is not worthy of SoxTalk. 

Hell, the drunken TLR got a second DUI and still was allowed to be the Sox manager. 

We've been calling him a raging alcoholic and drunk in the dugout. Tim rocking the double life like Warren Buffett is pretty tame in comparison. 

He's trying for Wilt Chamberlain's record. 

Who was the NBA guy with a dozen kids by a dozen women? 

24 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I wouldn't trust that it's his if Im him lol. This woman is way too proud and trying to put him out there.

It's Tony's :lolhitting you know he had it in for him. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

Of course it matters. When you’re trying to lead a double life or keep things like this from your wife, it’s a huge mental distraction. 

oh shit, watch out for that .400 BA then!!

• Like 1

Just now, shoeless_joe21 said:

First guy who comes to mind is Antonio Cromartie, who had 14 kids from 8 different women. But he played in the NFL, so maybe not who you're thinking of.

I believe Shawn Kemp was the NBA player that meets this description. 

• Thanks 2