Soxtalk TMZ - Tim Anderson knocked up a woman that isn't his wife

ron883

1 minute ago, shoeless_joe21 said:

First guy who comes to mind is Antonio Cromartie, who had 14 kids from 8 different women. But he played in the NFL, so maybe not who you're thinking of.

Shawn Kemp slash line 7/6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

yeah, not sure why anyone cares about stuff like this.

tim was caught cheating last year on the interwebs. Luckily Tim isn't playing the game of husband professionally, because I'd wipe the floor with him there!

Anyone looking to an athlete as their be-a-good-husband example is looking in the wrong place, that's for sure!

When a franchise is already employing Daryl Boston and Tony LaRussa, it is hard to waste energy on a cheat.  While I hate it, in the scope of all of the things that happen in day to day life, this is not anywhere on that spectrum.  He's not beating his wife, taking drugs, a raging racist, rapist, multiple drunk driver etc.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Mistakes like this happen quite commonly in a dark room. He thought she was his wife. Also, there is a bird that never gets pregnant.

Edited by pcq

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

When a franchise is already employing Daryl Boston and Tony LaRussa, it is hard to waste energy on a cheat.  While I hate it, in the scope of all of the things that happen in day to day life, this is not anywhere on that spectrum.  He's not beating his wife, taking drugs, a raging racist, rapist, multiple drunk driver etc.

So true. I feel really bad for his wife, whether the story is true or false. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shoeless_joe21 said:

First guy who comes to mind is Antonio Cromartie, who had 14 kids from 8 different women. But he played in the NFL, so maybe not who you're thinking of.

Shawn Kemp had a bunch of kids. Maybe him? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

So true. I feel really bad for his wife, whether the story is true or false. 

There's also the chance his wife doesn't care, at least about the "cheating" part. Baby may be a whole other issue. But athletes with agreements wouldn't be all that rare

Edited by Buehrle>Wood
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

CANCEL "THE LAST DANCE" MICHAEL JORDAN WASN'T FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE

Fuck outta here with this shit take

When Tim wins 6 rings and becomes the greatest player of all time, he can make another docuseries.  Until then, I'm good. 

And for the record I know I don't condone cheating and I doubt anyone here does. But to me it's a private matter. I feel sorry for the innocent people involved. It's probably not good for his baseball playing. Seems like Earl Woods was right, women are the down fall of professional athletes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Texsox said:

And for the record I know I don't condone cheating and I doubt anyone here does. But to me it's a private matter. I feel sorry for the innocent people involved. It's probably not good for his baseball playing. Seems like Earl Woods was right, women are the down fall of professional athletes.

Stupid men are the downfall of professional athletes

• Like 4
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Does this mean a gay man would be the ideal GOAT athlete? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yeah this is all about personal responsibility, if true.  While not the most vile of actions, this is 100% the fault of Tim Anderson, and TA only.

Hold on a second there....I'm not going to be so quick to not blame TLR on this one.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Absolutely agree, unless somehow his wife is OK with this, or they are no longer together, this is very unfair and cruel to her.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Absolutely agree, unless somehow his wife is OK with this, or they are no longer together, this is very unfair and cruel to her.

Bria made a post w/ TA7 22 Hours ago.  The "mistress" made her posts about 19 hours ago.  Yikes.

"Dejal_" on Instagram also has "7" tattoo'd in an inappropriate location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuCSZ5vLL8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link