And That's a White Sox Winner !!!!

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Tony was sitting back with his pants undone during his press conference. 

They've got a great post game spread up there in the Motor City.   That Detroit style pizza can be filling.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Dirk Diggler style?

"I am a star. I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. I am a Big Bright Shinning Star."

- Tony La Russa, June 13, 2022

This guy living in the 30s with those pictures plus some 70s risky movies 🍿 surprised he’s still around.  Congrats 🎉 

• Like 1

Just now, Quin said:

Chicago thin crust >>> Everything

But really anything over St. Louis style.

I lived in St Louis for a year and the first time I had that pizza I had been running around all day and was starving....I thought it was the best.  I got it again later and thought what the fuck was I thinking....this cheese is disgusting.

So yes I concur St Louis style pizza sucks.

• Haha 2

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

lol I saw that post that went viral, the fuck is "st louis style"?  What is Chicago thin crust? Now you got me curious as a big NYC thin crust fan.

I have absolutely no clue what post you're talking about. Here's a wikipedia entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago-style_pizza#Thin-crust_pizza

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea there's something about the way the crust hardens on the corners that is perfection. It's a heart attack waiting to happen but hey, that's what the gym sessions are for.

Yeah, see, Chicago thin crust is what you want. Imagine like, half the pizza is that.

St. Louis pizza meanwhile is like the inbred cousin of Chicago thin crust - it looks the same, but god it's so fucking awful in every way. It's like Tony La Russa made pizza from his time in Chicago, but only from memory.

• Haha 3

St. Louis culture does not suck tho.  That’s a fun area to live in.  Jackson county with Paducah Kentucky news stations… it’s like that southern portion of Illinois should be a complete different state than the Chicago area.  It’s a vibe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JPR said:

St. Louis culture does not suck tho.  That’s a fun area to live in.  Jackson county with Paducah Kentucky news stations… it’s like that southern portion of Illinois should be a complete different state than the Chicago area.  It’s a vibe

They would prefer Chicago was a different state. 

• Fire 1