G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one

Astros series over the weekend

Giolito/Valdez

Cueto/Verlander (uh-oh)

TBA vs. C.Javier

Just need to get 1/3.  2/3 would be a minor miracle.  Guess stranger things have happened.  Just don’t let Alvarez or Tucker beat you.  Bregman having a very pedestrian season so far.

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

TA should be back this weekend. You have to figure Mendick has played his way to a roster spot. Harrison is probably in his final days as a White Sox. 

Yep. He's gotta go to make room for TA. Unless Burger is placed on the IL but doesn't seem likely.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Astros series over the weekend

Giolito/Valdez

Cueto/Verlander (uh-oh)

TBA vs. C.Javier

Just need to get 1/3.  2/3 would be a minor miracle.  Guess stranger things have happened.  Just don’t let Alvarez or Tucker beat you.  Bregman having a very pedestrian season so far.

Are they avoiding Lynn?  I know he just hasn't pitched well against them historically but Sunday should be his turn, right?

TA should be back this weekend. You have to figure Mendick has played his way to a roster spot. Harrison is probably in his final days as a White Sox. 

Fake insiders are drafting their tweets.  

Just now, chw42 said:

AJ's been putting much better swings on balls recently. Even the outs have mostly looked good off the bat. 

quality of contact from the guys that are supposed to hitting the ball hard has improved quite a bit. If we can just get 90% of the lineup healthy at some point maybe we can turn this thing around.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Are they avoiding Lynn?  I know he just hasn't pitched well against them historically but Sunday should be his turn, right?

With his history of suckage vs. the Astros and it being his 2nd start back from the IL, it's probably not a good idea to have him start on Sunday. But I think it Kopech has a setback, Lynn will pitch Sunday. 

• Thanks 1

Damn I think Danny has earned himself a starting spot at 2B for now.  Time to cut big energy loose.

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Thank the lord.  Hopefully his final game.

I fully expect Harrison to latch on somewhere and have a decent couple months, but like with Cesar, Sox just need to move on to other options. 

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

He should catch 60% of the games at a minimum. The pitching has been far better with him behind the plate instead of Grandal.

Can we just DH for him instead of the pitcher? At least when Cease is on the mound?

34 minutes ago, Richie said:

Feeling positive vibes. Few predictions today.

Velasquez turns in a quality outing. 

Moncada (yes, Moncada) homers.

Vaughn homers.

Abreu has multiple hits/RBI's.

White Sox sweep.

Holy crap... I was so close right there lol