G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Great piece of hitting by Yoan. If he is back to being good and Eloy starts hitting, is burger trade bait?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Eloy needs to stay on the field for one thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If you have the Apple app already on your smart tv any time you use it you're already signed in if you set it up originally with an Apple ID.

YEah, gonna be out of town this weekend on a golf trip so gotta re do it on my phone.  

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If you can get an equally impressive LH RF with almost as much control , sure.

I think it is interesting how earlier in the season, Steve Stone would talk about Burger when he was playing and basically how he was auditioning for all the other teams in the league.  I do not hear him saying that any longer.  Does that represent a change of mind among Hahn, etc?

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I think it is interesting how earlier in the season, Steve Stone would talk about Burger when he was playing and basically how he was auditioning for all the other teams in the league.  I do not hear him saying that any longer.  Does that represent a change of mind among Hahn, etc?

I think the front office is very concerned #10 might be a complete flop the rest of that contract.   

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Doubtful. Hahn has to know somebody has to go and they need at least another solid LHH in the field. Santander is a FA in 2025 so not nearly enough control but a decent track record and he's having a solid year with power , more walks and less K's . He's not much of a fielder but neither is Burger so far. Maybe Santander + w/e for Burger.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

He's been playing a very solid LF for a few weeks now.  

Hope the Sox don't mess with this when the big donkey comes back from the DL. 

Me too.  Since Pollock hasn't played RF in weeks, I have to imagine that the plan is for Eloy to DH most of the time.  Hopefully. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I think the front office is very concerned #10 might be a complete flop the rest of that contract.   

Or that they know he struggles to stay healthy (yes he might play a lot of games but could definitely use more rest).

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Feeling positive vibes. Few predictions today.

Velasquez turns in a quality outing. 

Moncada (yes, Moncada) homers.

Vaughn homers.

Abreu has multiple hits/RBI's.

White Sox sweep.

karnak.jpg