6/17 G/T White Sox v Houston 7:10 Chgo Time lift off

Wait, you're telling me that Giolito threw Gurriel a slider that . . . sucked? 

When you're talking about $100 million contracts for starting pitchers, I tend to like the guys who can throw more than 2 pitches.

This has been a 3-year problem for Giolito. He can't control any kind of effectively moving breaking ball. That just isn't gonna cut it.

Just now, chw42 said:

It really wasn't like this last year. He was also the only starter who actually gave them something close to an acceptable start in the playoffs too. 

If I remember correctly he didn't even get through 5 innings and gave up 4 runs. 

That's not close to acceptable. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

If I remember correctly he didn't even get through 5 innings and gave up 4 runs. 

That's not close to acceptable. 

You should see what the other guys did. 

Just now, wegner said:

I hope that Astros fan from last year's playoffs doesn't show up in the game threads again

I hate coming off as salty but holy crap was that guy annoying as shit. Trying to be the "Coming in Peace" guy. FOH

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Calm down my Soxtalk friends. It is early in the game 

I know you’ve been watching but seriously have you been watching? This team is toast.

• Like 1

I hate that we basically aren't competitive with the Astros in Houston. There was 1 competitive game in Houston last year and that was cause Rodon had a no hitter through 6 innings.