6/17 G/T White Sox v Houston 7:10 Chgo Time lift off

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

If that's the case, remind me why anyone would give up anything for him in trade? 

Depends what the other team thinks the issue is. Despite what you think he's not worthless on the trade market.

Dude has looked different this year between the early injury and COVID.

Just now, Big Hurtin said:

Wowsie wowsie woo woo

I take a break and they beat up on people.  I just turned it on and 2-run homer against.

See you guys later

That’s an early surrender…guess DeT sweep wasn’t convincing many in the face of one of the best AL teams.

Then Cueto/Verlander tomorrow.  Uh-oh.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Depends what the other team thinks the issue is. Despite what you think he's not worthless on the trade market.

Dude has looked different this year between the early injury and COVID.

I don't disagree. I have no idea what his value is around the league. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Sox80 said:

In all Seriousness if Kopech was able to go Sunday.  That could be a game to steal if has his best stuff. 

Lynn's going to get absolutely hammered if he has to go Sunday. I'd go with a bullpen game and give him a better shot at success at home vs. Toronto. Detroit sucks ass and got 10 hits off of him in 4 1/3 innings.

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

In all Seriousness if Kopech was able to go Sunday.  That could be a game to steal if has his best stuff. 

They really can’t afford a sweep with the Blue Jays looming…could easily be another extended losing streak and really put the season in jeopardy.  The Angels just lost Rendon for the season, but the Sox really can’t rely on backing into the postseason without beating better/best competition.