6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

wegner

26 minutes ago, gogosox1959 said:

Don't set yourself up for disappointment.  Going into this trip, everyone would have been good with 4-2.  That's now the worst case.

We put ourselves in a huge hole. We have to start winning more games and series that we have no business winning to make up for it. 

3 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Davis is probably the guy who gets them through the 5th if Kopech can't. Some combination of Sousa/Ruiz/Foster get the 6th-7th, Kelly 8th, Graveman 9th.

Oh Foster on bereavement list and hmm I seem to have forgotten him when I said who was available to pitch middle innings 3 hrs. ago.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 minute ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Note to Eloy: Maybe take some pride, lose some weight and get in better shape!

I don’t even know if it’s a fat thing, but Eloy needs to slim down and look like a baseball player if he has any shot at staying on the field, let alone playing 140+ games in left field. When he was a acquired, he was built like a veteran Jermaine Dye. I don’t know what he can do to get back there, but…try.

16 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Yone may need a week to recover. 

That’s a new spelling.  Maybe he can try it on for his Caribbean style musical musings.

Or Y-One.  Or whatever.  We need him on the field, or for Burger to take a massive step forward defensively.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

That’s a new spelling.  Maybe he can try it on for his Caribbean style musical musings.

Or Y-One.  Or whatever.  We need him on the field, or for Burger to take a massive step forward defensively.

Or just Y 

As in Y aren't you playing better? 

Hudson blew the lead for the Dodgers and Kimbrel has loaded the bases in a tie game against the Guardians. Thanks, guys

Edit: kimbrel has given up the lead, i don't know how dodger fans watch him

9 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Hudson blew the lead for the Dodgers and Kimbrel has loaded the bases in a tie game against the Guardians. Thanks, guys

Edit: kimbrel has given up the lead, i don't know how dodger fans watch him

Remember when he was amazing for Chicago 

Cubs