6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

wegner

1 hour ago, Greg Hibbard said:

I think it’s all so frustrating because they aren’t good enough while this banged up and short benched to make a big move, but they also aren’t bad enough to fall completely out of it. Truth be told, when I step back, I’m kind of amazed they didn’t fall into a complete black hole / death March / 10 losses in a row debacle with TA out. Thank god for Mendick and Vaughn. 

and Cueto as a steadying presence with a WS ring to match Cain and Pollock.

1 hour ago, Greg Hibbard said:

I think it’s all so frustrating because they aren’t good enough while this banged up and short benched to make a big move, but they also aren’t bad enough to fall completely out of it. Truth be told, when I step back, I’m kind of amazed they didn’t fall into a complete black hole / death March / 10 losses in a row debacle with TA out. Thank god for Mendick and Vaughn. 

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I see the guy the Sox brought up tonight did get a hit but whiffed three times. I forget his name and too tired to look it up.

10 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Teachers typically take the easiest route.

Thank you for noticing, not many people do. Education has to adapt to the modern world. Work smarter not harder. Every industry and business group we work with tells us that's what they are looking for in employees. We respond to the community. Why pay an employee twenty minutes when there is a ten minute method that is easier? 

Lessons learned from the Luddites who rejected technology. 

Of course on the other hand the Amish seem to be doing ok. 

7 hours ago, greg775 said:

I see the guy the Sox brought up tonight did get a hit but whiffed three times. I forget his name and too tired to look it up.

He looked totally overmatched doing it as well.  It used to drive me crazy how the Twins would just call someone up from the minors and they'd get a big hit off us seemingly all the time.  What hitter has come up from our minors in the middle of the season to provide a spark for our Sox?

• Like 1