6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

wegner

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Art discussion?

NFT's?

MLB players moderate the Louvre, Hermitage and London Gallery of Art.

That was....something.

You mentioning the Louve reminds me that I went to the AI in Chicago this week with some family friends that were in from out of town. Amazing place. Would love to go to the Louvre some day.

Just now, hankchifan said:

Failure to get a runner in from 3 rd with less than 2 outs.  It’s been a curse for the Sox this season.  Harrison did not deliver.

Situational hitting has definitely sucked for the most part this year.

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Failure to get a runner in from 3 rd with less than 2 outs.  It’s been a curse for the Sox this season.  Harrison did not deliver.

Harrison hits a lot of popups and grounders. I'd be doing a squeeze bunt with him when there's a runner on 3rd and < 2 outs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

You mentioning the Louve reminds me that I went to the AI in Chicago this week with some family friends that were in from out of town. Amazing place. Would love to go to the Louvre some day.

We've got some tremendous museums here that I rarely go to since my son grew up.  I have to make a better effort to do so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Harrison hits a lot of popups and grounders. I'd be doing a squeeze bunt with him when there's a runner on 3rd and < 2 outs.

I guess in this case we had a slow runner at 3 rd n Burger which made the squeeze choice more difficult.

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

I guess in this case we had a slow runner at 3 rd n Burger which made the squeeze choice more difficult.

Because Tony never tries to pull a miracle out of his ass. 

Just now, wegner said:

We've got some tremendous museums here that I rarely go to since my son grew up.  I have to make a better effort to do so.

So with COVID and everything I've barely been into the city the past few years. We had some family friends from out of town here this past week and they were doing all the tourist stuff so I bought a CityPass and joined them. Got to the SkyDeck, Science & Industry, Aquarium, Art Museum and Field Museum all in a 4 day stretch. Was perfect timing too because my main summer job is mowing lawns and the 95+ heat was a great week to take off from that.

• Love 2