Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wegner

6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

sO dANgeRiOus, YoU cOUld haVe GOtteN kiLlEd

Well, I survived. Helped that I didn't drive so I couldn't get carjacked.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Have a game Josh

Only 4 LOB (3/4 in scoring position) in 4 innings so far. Cut him some slack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can Harrison just be done with the sox already!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Can someone please walk me through the Harrison signing? He had a worse second half than Hernandez last year yet the GM gave him 5.5M. What was the thinking there? Was it "well he can't be that bad again" or "even if he sucks he's good in the clubhouse" or what?

Never made one bit of sense

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Can someone please walk me through the Harrison signing? He had a worse second half than Hernandez last year yet the GM gave him 5.5M. What was the thinking there? Was it "well he can't be that bad again" or "even if he sucks he's good in the clubhouse" or what?

“Vet?  2B?  Name?  Here’s $5M”…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Those tourist boats have to be the greatest racket in the world. They go by every 5 minutes of the day for 12 hours a day and they're all full. It's incredible

We had a great guide. Just amazing. There is a whole other city from that side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Can someone please walk me through the Harrison signing? He had a worse second half than Hernandez last year yet the GM gave him 5.5M. What was the thinking there? Was it "well he can't be that bad again" or "even if he sucks he's good in the clubhouse" or what?

The GM waited until the market had completely passed him by and left no options with a legitimate need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

“Vet?  2B?  Name?  Here’s $5M”…

If we pay him Garcia money people may think he's still good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Balta1701 said:

The GM waited until the market had completely passed him by and left no options with a legitimate need. 

Let's not pretend he was shopping for guys like Story et al. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is going so fast, Moncada may be able to get to Tao by midnight for a night of dancing / clubbing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, the way this one is going I think that just iced it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does everyone have their first everything against the Sox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Let's not pretend he was shopping for guys like Story et al. 

Obviously not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is still amazing that Tony has yet another coherent lineup that features a degree of consistency. What the fuck was wrong with him for dozens and dozens and dozens of game to this point that has changed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Never made one bit of sense

And both Harrison and Cesar Hernandez have the same number of HRs this season, which is moreso peculiar from Cesar's perspective...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Balta1701 said:

Obviously not.

"The money will be spent."  It was, and atrociously.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Capn12 said:

And both Harrison and Cesar Hernandez have the same number of HRs this season, which is moreso peculiar from Cesar's perspective...

Yeah something was weird with Cesar’s first half last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

It is still amazing that Tony has yet another coherent lineup that features a degree of consistency. What the fuck was wrong with him for dozens and dozens and dozens of game to this point that has changed?

Because Leury being hurt makes it easier for him to construct a lineup 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mickey Maid homer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

Mickey Maid homer

would be nice if we'd consider taking advantage

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Obviously not.

I know it's fashionable to blame Hahn, but he has to work within the contract framework that Jerry will allow at any given time. 

IMO the blame is with ownership putting handcuffs on the FO, scouting dept and other areas that would help the team. 

If Jerry doesn't want to invest in sabes, advance scouts, long term deals, and in the international market then Hahn and Paddy are hamstrung by it. 

Hard to improve the team when ownership prohibits it.

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yeah something was weird with Cesar’s first half last year 

He had a big surge in his HR/FB rate. He got a little lucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah he hit that ball pretty good that would have been an out in any other park."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×