Hahn Meeting With Media Today

Sambuca

4 minutes ago, Sambuca said:

Does he?  

If this is nothing, my apologies. The White Sox have conditioned me to expect the worst. 

It could be something. He always gives good info in these meetings. I wish they were live-streamed. But just the mere existence of it doesn’t mean bad news is certain to be forthcoming. 

Ya, agree with above. roster size changes today. going to need to update on anderson, eloy ... moncada ... 

would think Yoan to IL makes the most sense since it allows another fun week of leury, harrison and mendick to make their case!

Just now, Dick Allen said:

It's silly. Moncada is hurt and unavailable,  yet they would rather play short for at least a week so they could possibly bring him back before 10 days. Just do the inevitable and IL him.

They have done this all year long and it is annoying at this point

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

This just shows how incompetent they are.  They're idiots.

Especially when they know Moncada tends to struggle when he's not near 100 %. If they play him in a couple of days is there anyone except the White Sox thinking he won't be favoring it, and won't either suck or hurt it worse?

If I'm JR I would sit the strength and conditioning guys, the training staff and KW and RH down and tell them if Moncada doesn't go on the IL, but has a another issue or a continuing issue with the same hammy, heads are rolling g. He would be ILd in 10 seconds.

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

He just saved 15% on his auto insurance by switching to Geico.

We all know it's Eagle Insurance.  "I've got something for you!"  It's one of Rick Hahn's shitty signings, hope you like it.  The laying of the egg is all too familiar when we look at some of the contracts he's given out.  Rick Hahn is Eagleman confirmed.  "Ohh look at those low stats"

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

Interesting. Discussing whether to DFA Harrison?

Sure Josh Harrison deserves to be released, but he had a good batting practice today, so let's send down Mendick and leave Moncada unavailable the next 3 days.

• Haha 1