Low Energy Premature trade winds…Jazz Chisholm 2B/Marlins

caulfield12

1 hour ago, zisk said:

Low batting average. Never walks. good glove and good power. Really doesn't sound like anything special. 

Is there something else I should know about him? If that's all there is, I wouldn't mortgage the future for him.

Ever heard of wRC+ and FWAR ?  131 and 2.2 respectively. That's special. Like Tim Anderson special just in a different way.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ever heard of wRC+ and FWAR ?  131 and 2.2 respectively. That's special. Like Tim Anderson special just in a different way.

That combination of speed and power is also very special. Plus he’s a very charismatic, marketable player in the right city.

Think Luis Robert but a much smaller 2B version of him.  He oozes talent.

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Why is his defense so highly valued if his range factor and fielding % is league average? Also .313 OBA isn't good. TA hits for a high average 

which helps negate his free swinging ways. I do like players who hit the ball hard though.

• Like 1