GT 6/22: TOR @ SOX, 1:10, NBCSC

I know it would have been nice to get more out of Giolito today, but other than that, this team pretty much gave you whatever they had today.  What are we talking about, something like a dozen rotation players unavailable today between injuries for position players, and bullpen arms falling off from over use?  We know we have others who shouldn't be playing today either.  This group is just trashed right now, and they still managed to put up 5 runs. 

I am OK with that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Tim Anderson is out on deck and would hit for Reese. WTF????

And they didn't bother to even have him out there for the 8th when the bases were loaded. 

3 minutes ago, almagest said:

Sox came back on this one really well. Gio put them in too big of a hole.

I don't think it was very sporting of the Jays to not leave Cinder in there for the entirety of the 8th inning.....bad form.

2 hours ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Literally has become Paul Konerko. 

Nothing about them is the same. Other than being right handed white guys. 

Vaughn is a sweet swinging rhythmatic artist with the bat and should make more contact. Konerko is more a banger

Vaughn is little. Konerko is big.

Vaughn has (some) wheels. Konerko has cement squares.

Edited by Chick Mercedes

2 hours ago, fathom said:

How does every player look banged up 

Because they are. 

I blame the owners for the short spring season. It was their lockout. And their desire for a 162 game season. 

I also blame million dollar athletes for not hiring trainers and getting their hamstrings ready to play even though they were locked out. 

But mostly I blame the owners. 

14 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Because they are. 

I blame the owners for the short spring season. It was their lockout. And their desire for a 162 game season. 

I also blame million dollar athletes for not hiring trainers and getting their hamstrings ready to play even though they were locked out. 

But mostly I blame the owners. 

Not only is Tony a bad manager, but it appears he's beating the players to the point of injuries.