GT 6/22: TOR @ SOX, 1:10, NBCSC

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Gotta find a reason to put Lucas on the DL after this

Lol at people saying he’s “done” and all of this nonsense tho. How many times a season do you guys like looking stupid for irrational knee jerk reactions? It’s been several already this season 

Look at his trend-line the last four seasons.  

Two great seasons, a pretty decent 2021 and then this.  Cueto has been much more valuable.

Heck, just look at these last four starts.

This is not the Patriots’ Day Massacre.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Who would have thought that Lopez, Cease and Kopech would be the better performers than Giolito, Eloy and Yoan.

Lopez has been the 6th most valuable reliever in the AL this year according to fWAR. Pretty impressive. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Who would have thought that Lopez, Cease and Kopech would be the better performers than Giolito, Eloy and Yoan.

Might need Lopez again as a starter at this rate…but probably too late for this season.

Vaughn just continues to hit against TOR.

The good: we won a series at home for the first time since April. We also took 3 of 6 against the Astros and Jays. Not too shabby. If you had told me we'd do that a week ago, I would have been very content. 

The bad: Lucas is cooked and we lost 2 players who are good defensively and have been contributing offensively. 

• Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

Our #5 pitchers this year are expensive.

I'm expecting that Cuban Comet sandwich to cost me $32.50 tomorrow.

If we signed him to that $120-140 million extension, only could buy with Ethereum at the cost of 1 per.  No Terra/Celsius Network wanted.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Vaughn is at the 24th percentile for footspeed, Abreu 17th so far (where 0% would be the slowest guy in the league).

Is Abreu really down to 17? He was in the 40s last year.