GT 6/22: TOR @ SOX, 1:10, NBCSC

Just now, WilliamTell said:

I know it didn't matter but that's pretty pathetic Harrison scores from first on a Robert single. Hustle up Luis.

He didn't even have to hustle, he just had to run. He was jogging the whole way. 

Just now, hankchifan said:

Big Energy making sure we did not get shut out. Good running.  Cannot say the same for Robert and Abreu jogging to first in the same inning.

Abreu can't run right now. He really shouldn't even be playing. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Stone very irritate by it.  Good

Maybe the players have been informed that they don't have to hustle all the time, especially in a game that is over such as this one? Do we really want Robert hustling his ass off in a game that's over?

Just now, 2Deep said:

He might be but we really do not need him getting hurt in a 7-0 game.

We need him

It's so ridiculous how bad our training staff is that we have to baby every player on the team by having them not even run anything out. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Yes he is, he even tweeted that a week ago

Partially or totally TLR’s laziness of not wanting to manage. He’s in it for the paycheck. He thought this was going to an easy ride to playoffs this year. OH WELL

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I wish every Sox player played with the effort and intensity of Josh Harrison. 

A week ago we wanted him DFA’d (including myself). Now he’s the only guy with heart. Still think we need to upgrade next year a 2nd though. But he’s come through this week

With Toronto having an off-day tomorrow and staying in Chicago the rest of today, was there really a reason for this game to be a get-away game time when neither team needs to get away? 

Just now, chw42 said:

With Toronto having an off-day tomorrow and staying in Chicago the rest of today, was there really a reason for this game to be a get-away game time when neither team needs to get away? 

Great point, this was. Bullshit, but I don’t think it would of made a difference, same lineup same Lucas 

Just now, chw42 said:

Really stupid scheduling.  I had tickets to the game and wondered the same thing.  Every homestand seems to have a weekday home game for some reason.  

I just checked in to this game and it seems that I missed nothing.

Toronto seems to have no ill affects from last nights game.

The White Sox seemed to have mailed it in.

Foster sucks, I'd rather have Davis on the roster right now. 

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Really stupid scheduling.  I had tickets to the game and wondered the same thing.  Every homestand seems to have a weekday home game for some reason.  

I just checked in to this game and it seems that I missed nothing.

Toronto seems to have no ill affects from last nights game.

The White Sox seemed to have mailed it in.

Foster sucks, I'd rather have Davis on the roster right now. 

As I posted earlier. This smelled like a white flag game