Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

Mendick, Engel, and (maybe) Robert leave with injuries

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Another hamstring?  WTF!!

Just when you thought you can depend on Engel to play regularly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Larry Sheets has his best years with the Orioles, so maybe his son can hit a couple long one against the Orioles this weekend.  This is all just speculation on my part since it seems Romy is out injured as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Well Larry Sheets has his best years with the Orioles, so maybe his son can hit a couple long one against the Orioles this weekend.  This is all just speculation on my part since it seems Romy is out injured as well.

They need to call up an infielder too. Who’s that going to be with Romy on the injured list and apparently they won’t call up Sanchez?

Edited by maloney.adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bummer

Crick

Crochet

Giolito

Hendriks

Kelly

Lynn

Stiever

Grandal

Anderson

Burger

Mendick

Moncada

Engel

Eloy

Pollock

Robert

Vaughn

 

All have dealt with some sort of injury and/or IL time this season. Ridiculous. And I'm sure that I missed some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

They need to call up an infielder too. Who’s that going to be with Romy on the injured list and apparently they won’t call up Sanchez?

Noone else is on the 40 man.  Maybe they will just roll with Harrison, TA and Burger with Leury backing up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will give even money odds that they make no roster moves tomorrow and play the full game with only 1 position player on their bench.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Bummer

Crick

Crochet

Giolito

Hendriks

Kelly

Lynn

Stiever

Grandal

Anderson

Burger

Mendick

Moncada

Engel

Eloy

Pollock

Robert

Vaughn

 

All have dealt with some sort of injury and/or IL time this season. Ridiculous. And I'm sure that I missed some.

Velasquez, Leury and you can put a x2 next to a couple of those you listed. Good times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, wegner said:

Another hamstring?  WTF!!

He had surgery on it. It will always be an issue.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Luis Robert is also now out of the game.  No word on health.

I edited the thread title to include Luis cause none of us know WTF is going on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you owners for the lockout and abbreviated spring training. Good think we're playing 162 because every game matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is awesome.  Everything is cool where you're part of the team.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

How is the entire training and strength & conditioning staff employed???

They have been loyal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 potential IL stints after this game and I'm hardly batting an eye.  I have become, comfortably numb. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Everything is awesome.  Everything is cool where you're part of the team.  

The LEGO Titanic is more indestructible than the Sox.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoeCredeYes said:

4 potential IL stints after this game and I'm hardly batting an eye.  I have become, comfortably numb. 

Yeah they are kind of screwed. What’s the rule for adding players to the 40 man roster right now? I’m not too familiar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×