O's v. Sox, 6/23/22 GT

soxfan49

This season has been brutal to watch, but I take a tiny bit of semblance over the people who argue managers don’t matter being wrong.  This team is tied for the division lead with any competent manager despite all the injuries.  It’s almost incomprehensible how bad Tony has been this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Haseley or Reese while not great by any stretch have a better shot at a positive outcome 

Surprised TLR did not go for his usual lefty righty matchup.  I think his aversion to pinch hitting might be larger than the matchups.

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

We need new management and new ownership. Trainers gone! 3rd Base Coach gone! TLR gone! JR, please sell.  

Honestly I’d be happy with TLR being gone to start off with. I don’t have to be greedy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I would have much rather seen Carlos Perez up than Seby. At least there's a chance of some upside with him.

He was hurt at the time. No reason not to make the swap now tho. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This season has been brutal to watch, but I take a tiny bit of semblance over the people who argue managers don’t matter being wrong.  This team is tied for the division lead with any competent manager despite all the injuries.  It’s almost incomprehensible how bad Tony has been this year.

Unfortunately par for the course.