SOX GT 6/24 - BEGINNING OF A 3 GAME WIN STREAK

he gone.

My working theory is that Tony got into a drunk driving accident and killed a man and leury helped him bury the body and has the video evidence. Only real plausible scenario at this point. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

That's insane. Reverse ageism.

Yet they fucking play Sheets day in and day out even when he strikes out 3-4 times…no consequences for certain players.

Hypocrisy at it’s finest.  This idiotic rookie treatment and almost hazing.  Ozzie did the same crap with Anderson, Beckham and Viciedo.

Only this franchise could force their fans to hate it so much.  Well, maybe the Reds are right there…

Even the A’s and Rays are coming from logical positions financially.

These guys only care about showing how much smarter they are than everyone else…they have never cared about the fans, who just end up being collateral damage of their shortsighted decision making process.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

These guys only care about showing how much smarter they are than everyone else…they have never cared about the fans, who just end up being collateral damaged of their shortsighted decision making process.

Problem is they are not smarter than anyone right now. My 5 year old daughter could make the same if not better lineup decisions than these clowns. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Why did Tony say Sosa would start 2/4 games "this weekend" yesterday and now today he's saying he may play tomorrow, have 3 hits and sit on Sunday?

Because Harrison "sparks us?" Fuck outta here you douchey drunk

I only read him saying he would "Start a game this weekend", not 2/4. 

So basically they called him up and added him to the 40 man and burned an option for a spot start, if that's to be believed.

4 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Problem is they are not smarter than anyone right now. My 5 year old daughter could make the same if not better lineup decisions than these clowns. 

The Sox success rate in FA the last decade is roughly 25-30%.

This year Graveman and Cueto.

The kid from Little Big League could do better than that. 

Or just throwing darts while blindfolded at a wall and signing whichever players you landed on until you maxed out your budget. 

• Thanks 1

I’m late to the party, but let me see if I understand:

One of our biggest needs is second base. One of our best prospects is a second baseman. We call up said prospect and the current subpar second baseman gets hurt. And yet, the prospect still isn’t playing. This can’t be a real life story.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

The Sox success rate in FA the last decade is roughly 25-30%.

This year Graveman and Cueto.

The kid from Little Big League could do better than that. 

Or just throwing darts while blindfolded at a wall and signing whichever players you landed on until you maxed out your budget. 

Which means Hahn Solo is actively harming this franchise. 

13 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I only read him saying he would "Start a game this weekend", not 2/4. 

So basically they called him up and added him to the 40 man and burned an option for a spot start, if that's to be believed.

You're right

4 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

One of our biggest needs is second base. One of our best prospects is a second baseman. We call up said prospect and the current subpar second baseman gets hurt. And yet, the prospect still isn’t playing. This can’t be a real life story.

Hey, Rick Hahn! Anything to say about this?

18 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

While his natural position is 3B...the majority of his time recently has been spent at second.