SOX GT 6/24 - BEGINNING OF A 3 GAME WIN STREAK

he gone.

Fire Tony…Fire Tony.

somebody wrote it earlier, but I don’t recall ever disliking someone “my” team more than I dislike LaRussa.  Fuck that guy!

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

Stick a fork in ‘em. This team is done. 

Unless the manager is fired we truly are screwed. I saw someone earlier say the casuals will stop watching soon. Probably going to be more than that…this organization is unfortunately a joke. Getting harder and harder to support when you know your team has no shot because it’s poisoned from within 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Fire Tony…Fire Tony.

somebody wrote it earlier, but I don’t recall ever disliking someone “my” team more than I dislike LaRussa.  Fuck that guy!

The sad thing is that TLR was an unnecessary unforced error by JR.

• Like 2

Frank said if he was the manager he’d bench every single one of them. How about if the problem is every single player when does the manager take some accountability for this horse shit. It comes a point when a move has to be made…

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

What else did you expect with a no energy, sleepwalking manager who doesn’t make the players accountable and makes bad decisions every game?.

He looks like he’s falling asleep whenever he talks. I’m sure he relates all so well with the players.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

I thought yesterday's game was bad....today sounded worst.  I'm glad I missed most of it.

1 run in 2 games vs the Orioles might be a new low for this squad.

Pathetic and unacceptable! Changes need to be made now. 

Edited by maloney.adam