SOX GT 6/24 - BEGINNING OF A 3 GAME WIN STREAK

he gone.

Corpsball is back. The team has struggles offensively all year. If Eloy, Grandal and Moncada had performed  as expected the team wouldn't be in this position. Does anybody know when Eloy, Grandal and Moncada are coming back? I don't see anybody being called up from the farm system who can help the team. They just brought up Sheets and he has done nothing offensively. Baltimore, which is suppose to be a bad team has now won as many games as the  White Sox.

Edited by WBWSF

31 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

There needs to be some changes and quick.

What changes would they make? TLR is not getting fired. Some of their key players (Eloy, Moncada and Grandal) are hurt. They can't up anybody from the farm system to help them either.

The most depressing part (unlike real major league organizations) is there is ZERO chance TLR doesn't manage here again next year. He's got the "injuries to key players card" in his wallet and he'll play it after the season and JR will buy it.  We can't suck enough for him to get fired or have the pride to quit. We're doomed with this guy. 

• Like 1

I was joking with my son after Sosa's first at bat that ended in a K....well that was your one shot, time to go back down. 

I really meant that as a joke but it appears the Sox didn't huh?