SOX GT 6/24 - BEGINNING OF A 3 GAME WIN STREAK

he gone.

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Honest question. Do you root against the Sox? 

We have one of the most famous posters here earlier in the thread wishing/hoping for a four game sweep to see what will happen to LaRussa.

Lay off.

The only way the stolen bases will stop is when they become an embarrassment to the organization.

Why the fuck should we cheer for such incompetency?

My Colt League teams didn’t make such fundamental mistakes.

Fucking fix that shit.

LaRussa is getting paid $3.5 million and 10-15% of this board could and would do a better job for free.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

this feels like the stretch that will break the camel's back as far as contending goes. 

Not so fast, Guardians and Twins trailing.   Psychologically, it would be far easier to just move on instead of merely hanging around on the periphery of contention.

Other than that one huge comeback and Anderson in NY and Burger, this season has been unbearable.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Not so fast, Guardians and Twins trailing.   Psychologically, it would be far easier to just move on instead of just hanging around on the periphery of contention.

Other than that one huge comeback and Anderson in NY and Burger, this season has been unbearable.

you need to stop scoreboard watching. Unless the Sox can get to 88 wins it doesn't matter. We're on pace for 80.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

We have one of the most famous posters here earlier in the thread wishing/hoping for a four game sweep to see what will happen to LaRussa.

Lay off.

The only way the stolen bases will stop is when they become an embarrassment to the organization.

Why the fuck should we cheer for such incompetency?

My Colt League teams didn’t make such fundamental mistakes.

Fucking fix that shit.

LaRussa is getting paid $3.5 million and 10-15% of this board could and would do a better job for free.

Hold on now...if I'm going to help this shit show, I've got to be paid.

• Haha 1