GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

1 minute ago, wegner said:

What's our record at this point in the season compared to 1983?....I just want to know when the Magic starts to kick in.

It was about .500, but Roland Hemond made some moves, brought in Julio Cruz, and a few other minor moves and they went on tear and won by about 20 games. Granted, he DID NOT have the injuries that team has had, but if you good you figure it out, TLR doesn’t have a clue. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Stone is right. It's not practical. Changes during the season will do nothing/ 

It did with the Phillies replacing Girardi as manager.  Replacing TLR should be enough to right up the ship now, before it is too late.

Just now, GreenSox said:

Hahn and his gaggle, by all rights, need to go first.  He's been a deplorable GM for a decade.
But, that would likely leave LaRussa as de facto GM. And deplorable doesn't begin to describe that situation.

They all gotta go.

• Like 2

Just now, hankchifan said:

It did with the Phillies replacing Girardi as manager.  Replacing TLR should be enough to right up the ship now, before it is too late.

I don’t know if it’ll right the ship, too many injuries, but at least it’s something, it shows me they care. 

24 minutes ago, JTB said:

Fuck this.  I’m going to attempt to make chicken pot pie from scratch for the first time.  As long as I don’t get food poisoning it will be better than watching this crap.  

I vote for food poisoning! Its gotta be better than watching this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1