GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

I would like to know how people connected to the organization feel right now. Is lashing out at the fans their only answer? Firing Tony will not solve a lot of things. But if that was done, at least you would show you have a pulse. Insulting the people who pay to come out to see this mess is about as dumb as it gets.

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Stop spending your money on the team, only thing fans can do. Really wish fans would stop going to games

A friend has a ticket for July 23rd for me. I'm going to ask him to take someone else. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Highland said:

I would like to know how people connected to the organization feel right now. Is lashing out at the fans their only answer? Firing Tony will not solve a lot of things. But if that was done, at least you would show you have a pulse. Insulting the people who pay to come out to see this mess is about as dumb as it gets.

I think just about everyone in that organization knows TLR is and was a mistake. However it doesn’t matter because the one guy who matters the most is the one who signed him so it doesn’t matter what anyone else says/thinks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

People should just stop going to games. It’s not worth the time or money to watch this trash. All it does it make Jerry laugh all the way to the bank.

I truly don't think people are going to the games to watch baseball.  Check the attendance on non gimmicky giveaway days, it's brutal.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I can't blame fans for wanting to go to games. It's part of Summer. It can be great entertainment on a warm Summer night. 

Yeah you can’t beat the contrived fan-o-meter, kiss cam and tshirt rolls thrown to the crowds. Totally worth the cost of tickets and parking right there man.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I guess we are stuck hoping that a group of blind squirrels finds a nut until ownership changes. 

If there was a housecleaning in October, does anyone trust Jerry to not hire another group of yes people? 

Tony will be promoted to GM

Seriously TLR does not look or act well at his press conferences. He has trouble forming his words and just mumbles. He also looks as if he is ready to fall asleep at any moment. With all the years of drinking he has to be suffering from cognitive impairment of some degree or another. That would also explain his problems with verbal fluency.

If this season continues to go off the rails I could see him resigning due to health concerns.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

The players have lost all respect for TLR. 

I think this 1000% true. I think the majority of the team is at the point of why even bother with this insane idiot in control.

I think a large percentage of the team has become so disheartened and dissatisfied by his bizarre moves and lineups that they are just going through the motions.

The Sox team had to show up this morning knowing they needed to play well and win today. And to show up for a must-win game and see Anderson sitting, how do you think you would feel if you were a professional player filled with pride. You know a ton of them had to be thinking, “WTF, what else can this crazy old Fuck do to stick it up our asses?”

And this sort of shit happens game after game after game. If it pisses us off, how do you think it makes them feel? I think many of them have just given up, are now playing to get paid and hope LaRussa is gone next year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Seriously TLR does not look or act well at his press conferences. He has trouble forming his words and just mumbles. He also looks as if he is ready to fall asleep at any moment. With all the years of drinking he has to be suffering from cognitive impairment of some degree or another. That would also explain his problems with verbal fluency.

If this season continues to go off the rails I could see him resigning due to health concerns.  

I saw cotton and I saw black 
Tall white mansions and little shacks 
Southern man, when will you 
Pay them back?

I heard screamin' and bullwhips cracking 
How long? How long?

12 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

I think this 1000% true. I think the majority of the team is at the point of why even bother with this insane idiot in control.

I think a large percentage of the team has become so disheartened and dissatisfied by his bizarre moves and lineups that they are just going through the motions.

The Sox team had to show up this morning knowing they needed to play well and win today. And to show up for a must-win game and see Anderson sitting, how do you think you would feel if you were a professional player filled with pride. You know a ton of them had to be thinking, “WTF, what else can this crazy old Fuck do to stick it up our asses?”

And this sort of shit happens game after game after game. If it pisses us off, how do you think it makes them feel? I think many of them have just given up, are now playing to get paid and hope LaRussa is gone next year.

If TLR is gone next year, who would you like them to hire?

Edited by maloney.adam