Sign in to follow this  
Chicago White Sox

GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

Would a 4 game sweep, at home, by the Orioles be enough to put TLR on the hotseat? 

Just now, brijames1957 said:

If you keep Garcia on this team your just basically telling your fan base to f off. 

The Hof Corpse doesn't care about the fans 

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

If you keep Garcia on this team your just basically telling your fan base to f off. 

Steve Stone can pass along that message 

We're really gonna lose to the O's again cause Leury decided to boot a ball that wasn't even his play. 

Just now, wegner said:

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, chw42 said:

We're really gonna lose to the O's again cause Leury decided to boot a ball that wasn't even his play. 

Well and the offense absolutely sucks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Unknown said:

Would a 4 game sweep, at home, by the Orioles be enough to put TLR on the hotseat? 

No.  TLR could mow down a bunch of children in a drunken rage, use a racial slur, and burn down a church and he would have job security.

• Haha 1

Two runs in 23 innings so far isn’t going to cut it.  Our bats need to wake up pronto.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

Nailed it!:headbang

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unknown said:

The fact that he isn't right now tells me that the answer to your question is "no"

4 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Welcome to being a Sox fan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Well and the offense absolutely sucks

Sometimes against a squad like the Orioles you just have to......

tip cap.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, soxfan49 said:

The fact that he isn't right now tells me that the answer to your question is "no"

I’m thinking it possibly prevents Hahn though from making awful deadline deals (if this team continues to fade)

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

On another note, Sosa may stick with the team with Mendick and eventually get Garcia ’s playing time if he can prove he can hit. 

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Please send this memo to TLR, our pre Moneyball  manager. Analytics? What analytics?  I am smarter than analytics.

Just now, fathom said:

I’m thinking it possibly prevents Hahn though from making awful deadline deals (if this team continues to fade)

But how? These guys have never done much that makes a ton of sense so why should we expect them to lie down and take it for the rest of the season?

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Stone has ZERO to do with the performance of the ball club.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

But how? These guys have never done much that makes a ton of sense so why should we expect them to lie down and take it for the rest of the season?

If they’re like 12 games out come the deadline, I doubt they become big buyers.  Nothing about this team screams “we are close to going on a run”.

Well listening to Stone and Jason I guess we should be thrilled winning one of these four against this juggernaut Oriole squad.

Yea Hahn has to make a move to bring in another utility player to replace Leury. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Stone has ZERO to do with the performance of the ball club.

Agreed, but would it shock you if he has influence with JR when it comes to decision making?

I don't know what Lance actually said there but it should've been "now score some damn runs!!!!!"

fuck this game, im out