Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chicago White Sox

GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

Recommended Posts

Would a 4 game sweep, at home, by the Orioles be enough to put TLR on the hotseat? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brijames1957 said:

If you keep Garcia on this team your just basically telling your fan base to f off. 

The Hof Corpse doesn't care about the fans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

If you keep Garcia on this team your just basically telling your fan base to f off. 

Steve Stone can pass along that message 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're really gonna lose to the O's again cause Leury decided to boot a ball that wasn't even his play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wegner said:

Steve Stone can pass along that message 

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

We're really gonna lose to the O's again cause Leury decided to boot a ball that wasn't even his play. 

Well and the offense absolutely sucks

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unknown said:

Would a 4 game sweep, at home, by the Orioles be enough to put TLR on the hotseat? 

No.  TLR could mow down a bunch of children in a drunken rage, use a racial slur, and burn down a church and he would have job security.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two runs in 23 innings so far isn’t going to cut it.  Our bats need to wake up pronto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wegner said:

Steve Stone can pass along that message 

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

Nailed it!:headbang

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Would a 4 game sweep, at home, by the Orioles be enough to put TLR on the hotseat? 

The fact that he isn't right now tells me that the answer to your question is "no"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

If you keep Garcia on this team your just basically telling your fan base to f off. 

Welcome to being a Sox fan

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fathom said:

Well and the offense absolutely sucks

Sometimes against a squad like the Orioles you just have to......

tip cap.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soxfan49 said:

The fact that he isn't right now tells me that the answer to your question is "no"

I’m thinking it possibly prevents Hahn though from making awful deadline deals (if this team continues to fade)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

 

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

 

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

On another note, Sosa may stick with the team with Mendick and eventually get Garcia ’s playing time if he can prove he can hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

 

Please send this memo to TLR, our pre Moneyball  manager. Analytics? What analytics?  I am smarter than analytics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

I’m thinking it possibly prevents Hahn though from making awful deadline deals (if this team continues to fade)

But how? These guys have never done much that makes a ton of sense so why should we expect them to lie down and take it for the rest of the season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

Stone has ZERO to do with the performance of the ball club.

 

  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

But how? These guys have never done much that makes a ton of sense so why should we expect them to lie down and take it for the rest of the season?

If they’re like 12 games out come the deadline, I doubt they become big buyers.  Nothing about this team screams “we are close to going on a run”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well listening to Stone and Jason I guess we should be thrilled winning one of these four against this juggernaut Oriole squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea Hahn has to make a move to bring in another utility player to replace Leury. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Stone has ZERO to do with the performance of the ball club.

 

Agreed, but would it shock you if he has influence with JR when it comes to decision making?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what Lance actually said there but it should've been "now score some damn runs!!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck this game, im out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×