6.25 games

bighurt4life

• bmags pinned this topic

I'm surprised that Charlotte ownership  doesn't put up a squawk.  That's a major league city and the teams the last 2 years have been completely non-competitive.  And they've been well below .600 most years in the last decade.

Having a AAA team in a city like Charlotte seems like a good opportunity for the Sox to expand the fanbase and national interest.

46 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

I'm surprised that Charlotte ownership  doesn't put up a squawk.  That's a major league city and the teams the last 2 years have been completely non-competitive.  And they've been well below .600 most years in the last decade.

Having a AAA team in a city like Charlotte seems like a good opportunity for the Sox to expand the fanbase and national interest.

People don’t go to minor league games to see winning teams. 

• Thanks 1

I was at Winston game again tonight. Colas had a great game, 4-5 with a double. Clearly he is not long for that level. Mieses only 1-5 but he hit the ball hard several times. Still, Montgomery was the most impressive guy. 2 hard hit singles including a screamer to left with the bases juiced. He looks good in the field as well.  Ramos sat. Thompson looked better than his final line suggests

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Its all Robert said:

Logan Glass with the Knights. That’s quite the jump. What’s the story behind that? 

Was just wondering what the heck was going on there. Maybe he’s an emergency body but he’s playing?

• Like 1

• bmags unpinned this topic
3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Won't be the last time either, I can assure you of that. 

He already declared Sosa as "not ready" after watching 3 at bats. I wish I was that skilled in player evaluation. 😞

Edited by DirtySox