6/26 Fire Tony La Russa Into The Sun Gamethread (1:10PM CT, NBCSC)

Tnetennba

38 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

“Ok so for 100 bucks (gift card), I get 30 minutes with you. I can make out with you. I can eat your pussy and fuck you raw. Is all that correct?”

The gift card part had me dying as well. 

It's going to turn into "I couldn't make it and now my flight is $500 to change due to cancellation so send me that in gift cards and I'll be there."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

I hate the organization. I hate Hahn for thinking he's a genius. I hate La Russa for being a smug asshole. I hate Kenny for collecting a check for years for 1 singular reason. I hate Jerry for being a cheap loyalist to a fault

Then don't watch. It's a pretty simple concept 

I like how stone tried to defend roberts weak contact by claiming that his legs were weak...

his legs may not be 100%... but the weak contact is from the same problem he has always had

he will swing at a phone book if you throw it up there

glancing contact on balls outside the zone will result in weak looking at bats.

20 minutes ago, wegner said:

@Tnetennba I cannot wait for your next GT title.  What will it be?  I mean you can't call for the firing of a Manager of a team in the middle of a winning streak.

You are thinking far too rationally.  Don't jinx the game title.

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

You are thinking far too rationally.  Don't jinx the game title.

@Tnetennba please disregard my previous post and carry on as you see fit.*

*I do apologize for trying to bring any rational or even semi-rational thought into a GT....it will not happen again....this evening.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, wegner said:

@Tnetennba I cannot wait for your next GT title.  What will it be?  I mean you can't call for the firing of a Manager of a team in the middle of a winning streak.

Ha ha oh but I can!

I was debating on whether to change it up to not be cliche or keep the same mojo.  We'll see what inspires me in the morning.

• Love 1