That's an at least we took 1 out of 4 against the Orioles

wegner

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

4-2 week somehow and then kick the Twins/Guardians ass the following week. Pipe dream but a boy can dream. Angels may be playing a bit short handed in the pen after todays brawl. 

I am not super enthusiastic at their chances going forward but it really is all in their hands with their schedule the rest of the way and how many games they have left against Cleveland and Minnesota.  I am right there dreaming with you.  Make it a great baseball summer, boys.

17 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

4-2 week somehow and then kick the Twins/Guardians ass the following week. Pipe dream but a boy can dream. Angels may be playing a bit short handed in the pen after todays brawl. 

They just lost 3 of 4 at home to Baltimore.  We’ll be lucky if they go 2-4 on the west coast trip. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

They'll all be appealed and those will be heard after the Sox series I'm sure

47 minutes ago, Highland said:

After watching those last two innings, I don't get the feeling the Sox are going on a roll. How about driving in a run or two when getting the bases loaded?

I will be exited about the Angels being shorthanded, and bumslaying after the team consistently plays good baseball. Until then we are just another crab in the barrel.

So, pitching experts., what may we attribute to Cease having more success the last couple times put to right the ship? Gotta bottle that stuff. The Sox might be able to survive with a big 4 of Cease, Lynn, Cueto and Kopech, Giolito having velocity issues is making me feel like we are rolling the dice if the Sox make the playoffs and Giolito is forced into a prominent rotation roll at a low velocity package.

46 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

They just lost 3 of 4 at home to Baltimore.  We’ll be lucky if they go 2-4 on the west coast trip. 

This is a weird team. They play way better on the road cause they actually hit on the road. Hitting at home is apparently impossible for them.