6/27 Sox @ Angels: One Win Changes Nothing, Fire Tony La Russa Into The Sun Gamethread (8:38PM CT, NBCSC)

Tnetennba

• bmags pinned this topic

I'm waiting for this version of Giolitto to get lit up by Trout and Othani.....

Dead ass team, with dead ass manager, dead as front office, and a dead ass owner.

BTW- Any of these clowns coming back from injuries any time soon....

Moncada

Grandal

Hendriks 

Bummer

Eloy

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Where are they gonna play?

3B, C, and DH.

46 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I'm waiting for this version of Giolitto to get lit up by Trout and Othani.....

Dead ass team, with dead ass manager, dead as front office, and a dead ass owner.

BTW- Any of these clowns coming back from injuries any time soon....

Moncada

Grandal

Hendriks 

Bummer

Eloy

Moncada will be back tomorrow.

I would guess Grandal will be back at start of next homestand, week from today.

Haven't heard much on Hendriks others than July 1 target, which is this weekend.  Seems optimistic.

Haen't heard anything on Bummer.

Eloy is 6 days into a 20 day rehab.  I would guess he plays another 2 weeks in Charlotte and returns July 11, assuming no further setbacks.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

3B, C, and DH.

Moncada will be back tomorrow.

I would guess Grandal will be back at start of next homestand, week from today.

Haven't heard much on Hendriks others than July 1 target, which is this weekend.  Seems optimistic.

Haen't heard anything on Bummer.

Eloy is 6 days into a 20 day rehab.  I would guess he plays another 2 weeks in Charlotte and returns July 11, assuming no further setbacks.  

If I am understanding this right, it's a 20 day window for Eloy......it doesn't mean he has to be there for 20 days.

I would hope it's not the full 20 days.  I would say bring him up, if healthy enough, and let him DH with the big club.  Let pollock play LF and Vaughn can play RF, Ib, and DH (On days Eloy needs a break).

6 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

If I am understanding this right, it's a 20 day window for Eloy......it doesn't mean he has to be there for 20 days.

I would hope it's not the full 20 days.  I would say bring him up, if healthy enough, and let him DH with the big club.  Let pollock play LF and Vaughn can play RF, Ib, and DH (On days Eloy needs a break).

Correct. It’s going to be 20 days tho. He was awful last week. I guess it’s possible they bring him up during the next homestand if he has a better week this week. 

35 minutes ago, MikeKreevich said:

Grow Up!

I am deeply truly sorry your precious volatile fragile feelings are so distraught at the mere suggestion that the team should remove a dreadfully underperforming manager.  Perhaps tis not myself that needs to do the growing up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

18 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Should I have him apologize for hurting your feelings?

9 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I am deeply truly sorry your precious volatile fragile feelings are so distraught at the mere suggestion that the team should remove a dreadfully underperforming manager.  Perhaps tis not myself that needs to do the growing up.

Well there you go.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, flavum said:

Sox need to play .600 ball the rest of the season, so…good luck, guys.

Record of opponents for remaining schedule is .470.  3 with Houston, 3 with SD, 3 with San Fran and 3 with LAAAAAAA.  16 with the Twins and 14 with the Guardians.  The rest is pretty easy....especially post ASG.  

Although we've seen not all easy is alike.    

14 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Record of opponents for remaining schedule is .470.  3 with Houston, 3 with SD, 3 with San Fran and 3 with LAAAAAAA.  16 with the Twins and 14 with the Guardians.  The rest is pretty easy....especially post ASG.  

Although we've seen not all easy is alike.    

That's the thing.  The division is there for the taking if the White Sox play up to their talent level.  But nothing about this season to this point has looked like this team is willing to play up to its potential.  Could we have a 1983 White Sox/2005 Houston/2021 Atlanta type turn around?  Sure.  But nothing about this season has screamed the fuse is lit to anything this team blowing itself up.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

That's the thing.  The division is there for the taking if the White Sox play up to their talent level.  But nothing about this season to this point has looked like this team is willing to play up to its potential.  Could we have a 1983 White Sox/2005 Houston/2021 Atlanta type turn around?  Sure.  But nothing about this season has screamed the fuse is lit to anything this team blowing itself up.

Cannot refute this point at this juncture.  But the door is definitely still open. 

• Like 1