6/27 Sox @ Angels: One Win Changes Nothing, Fire Tony La Russa Into The Sun Gamethread (8:38PM CT, NBCSC)

Tnetennba

3 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

yep. I don't even necessarily disagree with sending him back out but he hasn't earned much leash since the covid trip. Especially since he sweats like a whore in church before the game even starts and looks sickly on the mound ever since

That was his thing even before COVID

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

yep. I don't even necessarily disagree with sending him back out but he hasn't earned much leash since the covid trip. Especially since he sweats like a whore in church before the game even starts and looks sickly on the mound ever since

How much would a male gigolo sweat in church?...we should be equal opportunity at SoxTalk.  

Edited by caulfield12

If the Sox hitters would just stop swinging at crap and take more pitches, than they would walk more and improve their OBP. That alone would improve their chances in driving in more runs each game. No patience up there.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

Just now, almagest said:

This is a great rebound for Lucas, but the Angels also REALLY suck, so I'll keep crossing my fingers that he's back.

They also have Trout and Ohtani. There might be 5 guys that suck but they have 2 of the best hitters in the game. 

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

How much would a male gigolo sweat in church?...we should be equal opportunity at SoxTalk.  

"Just a Gigolo" one of my favorite songs.  Where's Wegner?

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

They also have Trout and Ohtani. There might be 5 guys that suck but they have 2 of the best hitters in the game. 

Ward, Trout, Ohtani - Walsh is decent. Rest of that team blows.