6/27 Sox @ Angels: One Win Changes Nothing, Fire Tony La Russa Into The Sun Gamethread (8:38PM CT, NBCSC)

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Pollock freaking sucked tonight.  Totally non-competitive at bats.  Hahn really did wonders to help this team against RHP.

Pollock becoming an automatic out is hurting this offense.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Pollock freaking sucked tonight.  Totally non-competitive at bats.  Hahn really did wonders to help this team against RHP.

This is the problem with getting NL players.  They haven't faced these pitchers.

Just now, Tnetennba said:

One win changed nothing.  Fire Tony La Russa into the sun…

I really feel there’s a good chance the Sox are 10 games out come the end of next week.  Twins pitching is rolling and Sox are just dead.

• Like 1

Fire Tony.  We ended up with Leury being our last hitter in the 9 th. In a one run game instead of Sheets.  Leury being in as a defensive replacement for Sheets in right field. His defense is not much better than Sheets and cannot take power hitter out of the lineup on a one run game.  Fire Tony.  Enough is enough.  The team is collapsing and needs an urgent radical change.

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s been awful lately. Had a solid few weeks there but backed it up with a couple weeks of awful again. 

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

This team desperately needs outfielders.  I mean real outfielders.

I'm not sure any are available.  The White Sox have been looking for a RF for 5 years.

• Thanks 1