6/28 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA - WHY IS TLR STILL HERE?

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I keep expecting the bottom to fall out and it's just not happening

It will once he's removed. Someone from the pen will have mental weak moment.  Plus Leury is till out there and the team doesn't win with him.

Just now, kitekrazy said:

It will once he's removed. Someone from the pen will have mental weak moment.  Plus Leury is till out there and the team doesn't win with him.

I assumed he meant the bottom falling out and Cueto specifically crashing back to earth

8 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Lets see how fast the Sox give up the lead after that travesty of a half inning. 

8 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Lets see how fast the Sox give up the lead after that travesty of a half inning. 

We just can’t hit a sacrifice fly. With bases loaded a strikeout or a ground ball on the infield is the norm.  We are just too impatient and not wait for a good pitch to hit.

Just now, SoxFanForever said:

Feels like we have been waiting all season for our guys to hit like this.

There have been days but it hasn't stuck.  I remember feeling really good after 13-0 against Detroit but then again... it's Detroit.

• Like 1

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Pito is beyond any criticism in my eyes. Just the consummate pro for a long time. 

What is astounding this year is how much his eye for the strike zone has improved.

• Like 1