6/28 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA - WHY IS TLR STILL HERE?

ChiSox59

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

From what I understand, wasn't Pollock a competent CF?

Five plus years ago...

Just have to hope if Robert somehow comes up again that he doesn't get hurt stretching for a triple if he makes XB contact.  

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Having to let Abreu walk because Hahn can't construct a roster correctly will be painful.

I don't think they ever thought Eloy would phase out of being an OF this early in his career.  That's the problem right there. 

Vaugh and Abreu sharing 1B/DH would have been fine. 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Someone should ask Hahn tomorrow if Conforto and Boras are still engaged in contract discussions encompassing both 2022 rehab with 2023 guaranteed?

Then an option for 2024.

They so desperately need one for next year, if not two.  And not ready to push Colas up until second half of next season arguably.

If Conforto signs here, he'd hit 150 for 3 weeks and then aggravate his shoulder. Trade for a healthy outfielder and then finally sign Joc or something over the winter.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I puzzled and puzzled til my puzzler was sore....how come he can't play the OF anymore?

Look at the birthday on the back of his card.  Cumulatively being banged up with injuries for much of his career...

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Look at the birthday on the back of his card.  Cumulatively being banged up with injuries for much of his career...

He should retire....I'm just looking out for his health mind you....he's a new Dad.

12 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Throwing in the towel boys, see ya in the am 

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I'm clocking out for the night. That ended up  being enjoyable 

Real fans wait until the end of the game

• Haha 1