6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I bet we left him in for just Ohtani

Nah TLR ginna leave him out there to give up another run or 2 to put us in a bigger hole to try and climb out of. Because you know it’s only the 6th and the starter must go 6+ every game

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Nah TLR ginna leave him out there to give up another run or 2 to put us in a bigger hole to try and climb out of. Because you know it’s only the 6th and the starter must go 6+ every game

And just as I say this he gives up a bomb

There's so much to b**** about that is so valid, but leave it to Parkman to complain about something that isn't a concern. 

Kopech should have been out after 1 base runner. Nothing Tony does is right, and honestly he's been kind of unlucky because even the wrong move works a decent % of the time in baseball but Tony has managed to have all his stupidity come back to bite him.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I must be the only one that thought he came across as a wimp in that interview 

Rick hahn has become like a major political figure...

"If only someone could do something about this manager and these failures. We need your help, sox fans!"

Guy acts like he works in the marketing department and has not authority to do anything. Flat out hilarious. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Did Steve or Jason question why they didn't pinch hit for Leury?

Jasón questioned why they are not pinch hitting for Vaughn, particularly when the Angels could not get the lefty reliever out of the game.  TLR is just awful.  He will cook up some silly reasoning in the post game presser.  Hitting Garcia was managerial malpractice once again.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Rick hahn has become like a major political figure...

"If only someone could do something about this manager and these failures. We need your help, sox fans!"

Guy acts like he works in the marketing department and has not authority to do anything. Flat out hilarious. 

He says enough subtle things to let the Hahn ass-kissing society make excuses on his behalf

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I’d hate to see what you consider very brutal.  The lack of power behind Abreu is comical.

Your pitchers might be able to hit more than the 7-8-9 batters. Too many automatic outs on this team. Still a problem and will be probably for the entire season 

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Your pitchers might be able to hit more than the 7-8-9 batters. Too many automatic outs on this team. Still a problem and will be probably for the entire season 

Which is why they need to sell in a month. As I mentioned earlier, a massive retooling needs to happen with Tony and Hahn gone.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1