6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT

ChiSox59

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Only 3.5 and 5.5 GB, lol.  Has to be one of the most emotional celebrations of the entire season...just when you want to count the Guardians out after being 1 game up a week ago.

I was watching him getting blown away by 93 from Cotton and thought where the fuck is the guy who turned around 99 from Liam? A few pitches later he hits the opposite field walk off homer. 

Just now, fathom said:

I believe he said for rest of the year, but am willing to be proven wrong 

I don’t really care to look it up rn but when it was brought up here that he said it a couple weeks back, I found the quote and it was a little more tame than the Soxtalk translation. in any event, it’s clearly still affecting him atm.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I don’t really care to look it up rn but when it was brought up here that he said it a couple weeks back, I found the quote and it was a little more tame than the Soxtalk translation. in any event, it’s clearly still affecting him atm.

This is an honest question. Every year something happens that causes him to miss time or lose effectiveness. Will that ever change?

Just now, SpringfieldFan said:

This is an honest question. Every year something happens that causes him to miss time or lose effectiveness. Will that ever change?

2018: arm exploded

2020: covid opt out

2022: knee popped