Notice: We're about to get hot

Richie

I think the upcoming series with the Twins is going to say a lot about this team. I wouldn't call it crucial but we need to at least take 2 of the 3 games and then  beat up the Tigers. Let's see where we stand a week from today.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2

If I understand this correctly, the Sox are about to go on a roll and there is a good chance Richie got pegged last night. 

Story seems to check out. Thread approved. 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Fire 3

13 minutes ago, Tony said:

If I understand this correctly, the Sox are about to go on a roll and there is a good chance Richie got pegged last night. 

Yeah I also thought this was likely lol

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Sox aren’t the only ones coming from behind

• Haha 6
  • Fire 1

The Sox have the front-line starting pitching to compete with the Astros and Yankees.  Otherwise, hope for a 2nd half reversal for the slumping good hitters, hope that the manager stops jamming the lineup with utility players, and hope that the FO doesn't buy-high on first-half flukes at the deadline.  Mostly hope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony said:

Seems like that old DJ to Hawk quote is in order.

• Haha 1

Sox getting hot means:

A. The temperature at game time will be warmer.

B. The players will unbutton their shirts and flex.

C. The team will win more games.

D. None of the above.

I'm going with A and a 2-8 stretch with Giolito going on the IL after Tony leaves him in to pitch the 6th.

18 hours ago, Richie said:

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

He ded. 

• Like 1

“This is a very critical stretch for us. It’s definitely make or break to help the front office clarify what we’re doing this year. Whether it’s a good year or whether it’s a sit and wait year. But we need in this clubhouse to figure it out and take care of business.”

- Liam Hendricks