Sign in to follow this  
Richie

Notice: We're about to get hot

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

• Haha 11
  • Fire 4

The White Sox are Coming, Tra La, Tra La!!!!

• Like 1

This is what you call taking one for the team. Thanks!

• Fire 1

I am happy with the wins in San Francisco, but the offense is still struggling to get into double digits in hits. Banks did look very good. Kelly and Graverman did not.

Counterpoint: doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

On behalf of the 20% of the board that wants you to be right…LFG.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Richie getting Anal will change the Sox fortunes. It has been spoken 

Hopefully he’s not the one getting it 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I hate hearing from the Leury apologists.  It's like we should be happy with $5 gallon of gas. 

• Haha 2

Win these upcoming series against Minnesota and Cleveland while not looking like amateurs or a drunken beer league team, then perhaps we can talk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I hate hearing from the Leury apologists.  It's like we should be happy with $5 gallon of gas. 

And I hate hearing from the mopes who hate when the Sox win

Sorry you're poor though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richie said:

The only reason they are offering anal is because of the recent Roe.... nvm not going there. 

I agree tho. Sox are about to go on a tear. Eloy and Liam coming back hopefully next homestand. Time to demolish the AL Central back to 1st place. 

• Like 1

If the Sox go on a tear this will be an absolutely legendary post.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, T R U said:

Hopefully he’s not the one getting it 

He's taking one for the team, I guess.

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Win these upcoming series against Minnesota and Cleveland while not looking like amateurs or a drunken beer league team, then perhaps we can talk.

You did say we’d be “lucky” to win 2 of 6 out west. We already have 3 wins and could possibly get 4. 

2 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

You did say we’d be “lucky” to win 2 of 6 out west. We already have 3 wins and could possibly get 4. 

And I’m quite surprised, and happy to be wrong.  I’m not ready to predict a hot streak though.  

• Like 1

Can't do any worse than 1-7 so far.

Not sure if we should be thanking the Guardians for preventing the Twins from running away with the division or wishing the Guardians were already behind the Sox in the WC race instead...

The next 14 games are in my mind, it for the Sox this season. If they suck and go worse than .500, I have to think it is over for them. They need to win these series to have a chance. If they don’t, there won’t be a turnaround.

Let’s hope Richie gets lucky.

11 hours ago, Richie said:

I hear this eveytime we win a few in a roll, yet it never happens, expect to continue winning against the Tigers, before we shit the bed against the Twins and Indians

• Like 1

Fuck it, Richie said it's going down, so it's going down

12 hours ago, WBWSF said:

The White Sox are Coming, Tra La, Tra La!!!!

Any reference to Harry is always a good thing.

10 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

The only reason they are offering anal is because of the recent Roe.... nvm not going there. 

I agree tho. Sox are about to go on a tear. Eloy and Liam coming back hopefully next homestand. Time to demolish the AL Central back to 1st place. 

Either that or they are not ladies at all!

Loved that this happened to Richie and he’s like “gotta post this to so talk!” Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1