7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM

SoxBlanco

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

So many guys I really dislike, Moncada, TA, Eloy and now Robert. 

These guys are entering Claudell Washington territory who for decades has been my least favorite Sox player of all time.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Fire everyone 

Lol, of course that won't happen but it sounds good doesn't it? Every day we seem to see the same ole feeble effort by this team. It's my opinion that this White Sox team has quit on TLR. Sure there are a few wins thrown in but in the overwhelming majority of the losses, there are way too many mistakes and lack of judgement on plays that even a high school team could make. I may be way off base but I honestly believe that a new manager could turn this nightmarish season around quickly.  That's what I think and I'm sticking to it, the players do not want to play for Mr. Tony.

• Like 1

Just now, whitesoxwin said:

Lol, of course that won't happen but it sounds good doesn't it? Every day we seem to see the same ole feeble effort by this team. It's my opinion that this White Sox team has quit on TLR. Sure there are a few wins thrown in but in the overwhelming majority of the losses, there are way too many mistakes and lack of judgement on plays that even a high school team could make. I may be way off base but I honestly believe that a new manager could turn this nightmarish season around quickly.  That's what I think and I'm sticking to it, the players do not want to play for Mr. Tony.

This might not be Tony’s fault, but he sure as hell isn’t doing anything to get these guys to succeed.  Playing Leury over Harrison today was a joke.

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

This might not be Tony’s fault, but he sure as hell isn’t doing anything to get these guys to succeed.  Playing Leury over Harrison today was a joke.

Tony’s there to make everything better remember? He even said so himself

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

So many guys I really dislike, Moncada, TA, Eloy and now Robert. 

These guys are entering Claudell Washington territory who for decades has been my least favorite Sox player of all time.

If you "dislike" TA, you're honestly just hating to hate at that point. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1