7/9- Tigers at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

5 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I gave away my tickets.  Perfect day for baseball. Last night was as well. 

Was so looking forward to this season and now I really don't know what to say.  It's early July and I barely give a shit.  Is there anyone left thinking this team can turn it around?  They had their own destiny in their hands and they have shit the bed.  That "big" win the other day against the Twins did nothing.  Last weekend's sweep feels like a month ago.  Every week there is a new low for this squad.  It really is quite unbelievable.

Edited by wegner
No J...hot diggity

7 minutes ago, wegner said:

Was so looking forward to this season and now I really don't know what to say.  It's early July and I barely give a shit.  Is there anyone left thinking this team can turn it around?  They had their own destiny in their hands and they have shit the bed.  That "big" win the other day against the Twins did nothing.  Last weekend's sweep feels like a month ago.  Every week there is a new low for this squad.  It really is quite unbelievable.

There is absolutely no reason to believe this team will turn it around and make any kind of run. At this point they are exactly what they are.

TLR is going to do things his way no matter if it burns this whole thing to the ground or not. 

1 hour ago, Harry Chappas said:

Pollock is a better player than Garcia.  Its not a debate.  Pollock is playing like crap but he can get back to his norm and is still better than Garcia at this point. 

Garcia has NEVER been good.....EVER.  Pure insanity how he is handled compared to rest of the roster.

The stupidity of this organization is surreal. 

Completely agree. When I predict generous playing time for him, it sure isn’t because I am on board.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wegner said:

I feel you man. It sucks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

I wish Gavin could figure it out totally. Dude got some crazy power

The guy can't help it he is being stuck in the OF. If he could just be more consistent at the plate. He does play hard though. I don't know what you do with him at the deadline. There are way too many DH types on the team. You have to move someone.

5 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

The guy can't help it he is being stuck in the OF. If he could just be more consistent at the plate. He does play hard though. I don't know what you do with him at the deadline. There are way too many DH types on the team. You have to move someone.

I agree. But he's left-handed so that could play. I really think that maybe Eloy could be the man out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

I agree. But he's left-handed so that could play. I really think that maybe Eloy could be the man out. 

It's a really tough call and I don't trust Hahn or TLR in the least to make the right one. Eloy and Sheets are so much alike except for the righty lefty. They are both young. Maybe you just hang on to them both this year, get as many at bats as you can for them and see which one steps up.