Shane Riordan sucks and knows nothing

ChiSox59

Obviously ozzie would be a bad manager probably but I'd take his son in the Astros org and him back as 3B coach.

And gotta hand it to him, saying ricky renteria without the credentials ON TV for the postgame show is hilarious.

8 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

We've seen Ozzie. We know Ozzie. We deserve better than Ozzie now.

Ozzie still is better than TLR.  So if it is a decision between the 2 give me Ozzie any day.  In fact if its a decision between TLR, an interim manger already with the team, or Ozzie, im taking Ozzie

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Ozzie still is better than TLR.  So if it is a decision between the 2 give me Ozzie any day.  In fact if its a decision between TLR, an interim manger already with the team, or Ozzie, im taking Ozzie

Oh sure, I agree with you there.

But what I mean is *it doesn't have to be either of them*. Why fix one mistake by creating another. We're the ones creating this "would you rather Tony or Ozzie" scenario and we're artificially limiting our options when we don't have to.

This team has talent. It deserves a talented manager.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Yep, and this is a good reminder for folks that still think Ozzie should be the manager again of what will happen if he's given the stage.

Perfect case of Chicago's "backup quarterback" mentality where we think the next guy MUST be better than what we have, right??

Look Ozzie should never manage in MLB again, and these last couple of days of running his mouth are exactly why.  FULL STOP

But again, the fact that it took Ozzie Guillen to put the Sox on to the media's radar locally is borderline negligence by the sports media in Chicago.  It shouldn't take Ozzie running his mouth to focus a laser on what is going on with the White Sox.  For a team that came into the season with stated world championship goals to be here, and for no one to be screaming their heads off about it, except Ozzie, just means people aren't doing much at their jobs.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • TLR 1

37 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

I would take Ozzie over TLR. But I would take my dog over Ozzie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

I would take Ozzie over TLR. But I would take my dog over Ozzie.

Maximus Mighty-Dog Mueller II
Max II with medal, 11.24.13.jpg
Mayor Max II in his visiting truck, November 24, 2013

Mayor-for-life of Idyllwild–Pine Cove, California
Assumed office
July 21, 2013
Deputy Mikey Mighty-Dog Mueller
Mitzi Marie Mueller[1]
Preceded by Mayor Max I
Personal details
Born
Maximus Mighty-Dog Mueller

May 6, 2013 (age 9)
Species Dog
Breed Golden Retriever
Sex Male
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

Shane Riordan can **** a duck after what he did to me during Machado-gate.

Can you elaborate? 

However, he did say some "big" news would be coming when that AAA manager was let go this year. Nothing happened, though. 

1 hour ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Yep, and this is a good reminder for folks that still think Ozzie should be the manager again of what will happen if he's given the stage.

Perfect case of Chicago's "backup quarterback" mentality where we think the next guy MUST be better than what we have, right??

We deserve a competent GM to hire a competent ML manager. It should not take decades for this to happen. I don't see it happening until Jerry no longer has a role in the day to day business of the organization.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Tom Cruise is now 60 and he doesn't look anywhere near 60 years old. On the other hand, TLR is 77 and he looks awful for his age and is much older than 77 in both mental and physical health.

TLR looks very handsome. You're wrong on this one.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Can you elaborate? 

However, he did say some "big" news would be coming when that AAA manager was let go this year. Nothing happened, though. 

Pretty sure he was in a video walking down the street and was yelling Sox are signing Machado or something along those lines back then that had everyone fired up like it was happening. Found the video..:

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable

13 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

I agree he is handsome and you misread my post. Go back and read it again. I was giving Tom a compliment as he looks amazing for 60, as opposed to TLR who looks horrible at 77. 

I think you are misreading my post. Tony is handsome and looks great. Tom Cruise has weird teeth.

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 1:46 PM, Tnetennba said:

Long time Score producer(?).  He's made claims in the past but has never really backed it up.  IDK if he has any real sources, but he's close enough to get people excited when he says shit like this.

He admitted today he was just trying to manifest an outcome. Not based on anything apparently.

26 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

He admitted today he was just trying to manifest an outcome. Not based on anything apparently.

I'm sure his bosses liked it, but he now is exposed as having zero credibility or integrity.

He needs to drink bourbon and throw remote controls with Rick Hahn, and stay out of White Sox Business.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I'm sure his bosses liked it, but he now is exposed as having zero credibility or integrity.

He needs to drink bourbon and throw remote controls with Rick Hahn, and stay out of White Sox Business.

I would guess Hahn cannot be too thrilled.  I mean the implication is that erroneous information came from Rick since he just did an interview with Riordon.  But what do I know...I'm not some big time radio producer. 

• Hawk 1