7/24 Guardians @ White Sox 1:10 The Road to .500 Continues….

Vote4Pedro

27 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Please NO

He is a dude that will implode 

I mean we've seen it first hand and that was when the guy was still in this prime. I'd be hesitant to trade for Cubs relievers after the Kimbrel debacle last year. The Cubs clearly have some sort of way of fixing up relievers that other teams don't. Robertson was trash with the Rays last year and the Cubs turned him into a valuable reliever at 37 somehow. 

1 hour ago, Middle Buffalo said:

‘83 Sox were 49-47 at the 96 game mark. TLR’s got this team at 48-48 - only one game off that pace.
It’s all working out according to his master plan. 98 win season is all but assured.

Supporting the master plan is perhaps the one reason Jerry would fire Tony.

1 hour ago, hankchifan said:

Isn’t Stoney from Cleveland?  Maybe he has some contacts within the Guardians.  BTW, I hate that moniker Guardians, Indians sounded much better but succumbed to the PC crowd, which now has its sights on theBlackhawks as well.

New Chicago Hockey Team Ad:

“Hey, we got Rapists and Racists over here.”

There is at least one lying sack of shit involved that is still around. The jackass going off for nearly 80 seconds.

I hope Eloy is going to mash and stay healthy the rest of the way. He changes the look of the line-up and puts a lot more pressure on opposing pitchers.

Keep hitting home runs boys and the W's will rack up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Sox win. Rough weekend for the megaposters, they mad.

This thread only being 14 pages at the end of the game says it all

I bet the people in your life love your excitement with literal mediocrity.   Aim average.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Yes, let us wildly celebrate a triumphant series split at home, successfully gaining no ground on a team they need to pass in the standings.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CeaseAndExist said:

I saw that and assumed the 9th inning put it over the even dozen page count that usually matches up with easy wins.  

6 hours ago, hankchifan said:

Isn’t Stoney from Cleveland?  Maybe he has some contacts within the Guardians.  BTW, I hate that moniker Guardians, Indians sounded much better but succumbed to the PC crowd, which now has its sights on theBlackhawks as well.

The Fighting Irish and that logo need to go.