Predict the Next 19 Games

SoxBlanco

2 hours ago, flavum said:

5-2 is pretty important this week, but more than that, the Sox have to put two good months together starting Tuesday. 1/3 of the season left, they need to put up a couple 16-11 months to get to 87 wins. That should get them in.

It seems insane we still have two months to watch them try and finally figure this damned thing out.

With how our year has been it seems like we’ve already played 150 games.

14 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

If they lose against the Royals today:

Colorado: 1-1

Athletics: 2-1

Royals: 2-1

Rangers: 2-2

Royals 1-3

Total: 8-8

I thought I was being conservative at 11-8.  Gonna need to sweep the Tiggers to get there now.

If they win today it will be 11-8 for the 19 games and exactly what I predicted.

This coming week could really make or break our chances of making the post-season, 3 against the Astros and 3 against the Guards. My heart tells me we need and it would be great to go 4-2 but my brain tells me 3-3 would be great but not help in winning the division or a WC spot. They're  running out of time, will they step it up and exceed expectations?

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

If they win today it will be 11-8 for the 19 games and exactly what I predicted.

This coming week could really make or break our chances of making the post-season, 3 against the Astros and 3 against the Guards. My heart tells me we need and it would be great to go 4-2 but my brain tells me 3-3 would be great but not help in winning the division or a WC spot. They're  running out of time, will they step it up and exceed expectations?

4 against the Astros. Need to find a way to go 3-1 as Cleveland is playing the Tigers.

16 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

I said anything less than 12-7 wouldn't be enough. A win today makes it 11-8. I still think my prediction is correct.

Schedule is harder now. No TA. A rocky road lies ahead.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:08 AM, ChiSox59 said:

I think anything 11-8 or better keeps you in the hunt.  But Sox need to make hay at some point, and no time like the next 19.  I hope to see 12-7 or better.  

Still in the hunt, but hay certainly wasn’t made. 

On 7/25/2022 at 9:46 AM, wegner said:

11-8 seems about right 

Do I get anything from the prize shelf, Jason?  I mean such long term prognatational abilities is much more impressive than any Soxmath victory imho.

Edited by wegner
wording had awkwardnatudeness
  • Like 1