7/26: Sox @ Rockies 7:40 CST….Is now the time to get over that .500 Mountain Top

Vote4Pedro

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Must win game.  Honestly, I’d love to win both at Coors, then sweep the A’s, and have a nice 7 game win streak heading into the deadline.  Tony is going to need wake the fuck up and actually inspire these guys to give them all.

Must win game.  Honestly, I’d love to win both at Coors, then sweep the A’s, and have a nice 7 game win streak heading into the deadline.  Tony is going to need wake the fuck up and actually inspire these guys to give them all.

Hope you are right about the wins.  Not sure about Tony waking up, there is less oxygen in Denver and he needs more sleep.

• Haha 4
  • TLR 1

• bmags pinned this topic

Vaughn should be limited to DH this series and Sheets should be riding pine.  I’d also like to see Engel get a start in RF.

Who is playing CF if Engel is in RF? Fat chance Sheets sits both games with righties going both games. 

40 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I would like to see

Pollock LF

Engel cf

Vaughn rf

Eloy dh

In these 2 games

Yep. This is the correct answer. Though id still prefer AV and Pollock flip flopped. Guessing Eloy plays tonight and not tomorrow. Sheets is almost certainly going to get at least 1 start in Denver too. 

Edited by ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Who is playing CF if Engel is in RF? Fat chance Sheets sits both games with righties going both games. 

Fuck…forgot Robert is MIA.  Engel should be in CF both games then.  I’d probably throw Pollock out in RF both games.  Sheets should not be starting games right now over any of our other OFs.  Hell, I’m not even sure why he’s on the roster over Haseley who can at least provide defense.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Fuck…forgot Robert is MIA.  Engel should be in CF both games then.  I’d probably throw Pollock out in RF both games.  Sheets should not be starting games right now over any of our other OFs.  Hell, I’m not even sure why he’s on the roster over Haseley who can at least provide defense.

No argument from me on this points.  AV should be in LF when he plays the OF, which means Pollock needs to be in RF.  

I actually expect to the see an OF of Eloy/Engel/AV tonight with Pollock on the bench because Kopech is pitching which means Reese is going to catch, and Yaz probably DHs.  Gonna be an adventure in the OF!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yep. This is the correct answer. Though id still prefer AV and Pollock flip flopped. Guessing Eloy plays tonight and not tomorrow. Sheets is almost certainly going to get at least 1 start in Denver too. 

Pollock should definitely play tonight 

In 22 AB' S V Marquez he has a .409 BA

• TLR 1

7 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Vaughn should be limited to DH this series and Sheets should be riding pine.  I’d also like to see Engel get a start in RF.

Gavin Sheets should never play RF ever again.  Sheets had the opportunity at the beginning of the year due to a respectable 2021.  However, he has only looked worse.  Does not belong in the big leagues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

Gavin Sheets should never play RF ever again.  Sheets had the opportunity at the beginning of the year due to a respectable 2021.  However, he has only looked worse.  Does not belong in the big leagues.

Kinda funny on his latest video, Zack Hample complained about Gavin’s bp hitting. They showed him hit once in the cage, and no shock, he popped it up

• Haha 2
  • TLR 1

18 minutes ago, fathom said:

Kinda funny on his latest video, Zack Hample complained about Gavin’s bp hitting. They showed him hit once in the cage, and no shock, he popped it up

Code name GS 4A DH. It's on his license plate.